Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Simone Back Announces Suicide On Facebook--And None Of Her Friends Help


No...Faceb­ook is something else all within itself. It creates a different kind of behavior in folks. I don't know what it is. They want fame & fortune. Attention. The meek use it as a voice to curse their offenders off. It's like no other social site if you ask me. It's far more prone to causing controvers­y & drama than the average social site.



I've said positive things & I get a few 'likes'. I curse someone out...all my 500 friends notice. It's a breeding ground for negativity­. Tired, angry folks looking 2 be heard or looking 2 find solace in another's life that may seem more crappy than their own.



I'm a Social Scientist that studies human behavior & social policy. I am intrigued by Facebook. It's my fav sight for 'research'­.
About Facebook
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment