Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Allegedly Hacked By White Supremacist


The outrage in this case is validated in my opinion. But my message to Black people specifically is this, don't just get mad when a White or other non-Black person racially profiles a Black kid. I need you to get mad & take action when you see a Black man hunt down & take out another Black man along with all the Black innocents in the way. It happens about (insert any city's police stats here). You're mad because Trayvon's killer wasn't Black? Is that what this is? I am mad because he was unarmed & his killer was. I am mad because it was an unfair situation where someone claimed self-defense but pursued their so-called 'attacker' first with NO basis for doing so other than looking 'suspicious' in a hooded jersey that shielded him from rain. I am NOT mad @ the color of his killer. I am mad because he is a killer & FLA officials are looking the other way while more and more people are still disrespecting Trayvon in death. Be mad...but be mad for the right reasons. The injustice was done on a human. Let's fight for humanity...not that 'poor Black kid'.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment